With a career that’s spanned many decades and countries, I’m honoured to have worked with so many amazing people and organisations. From corporate change management, to academia and publishing, and now as the founder of The New Heroines. Take a look through the timeline below for a quick trip through my professional background. At the heart of it all?
Helping women listen to the call, to go on their own Heroine’s Journey; to find the stories, the language and their own unique wisdom that connects them to their audience, their tribe, and the people who matter in their world.
LEADERSHIP & MENTORING
- Fellow of The RSA (Royal Society of the Arts) London
- Alumni Storynomics Seminar (London) with Robert McKee
- Member of StoryU – World’s Leading Community for Business Storytelling
- Member private group ‘The Manifesto Code’ – Jonathan Fields (GLP)
- Organiser Storytelling for Female Entrepreneurs Meetup London
- Co-organiser for THRIVE 2013 – Women Unlimited at BAFTA194
- Business Mentor SFEDI UK and IOEE
- Senior Facilitator The HR Forum (Oriana)
- Regional Director International Management Centres (IMCA) Asia Pacific
- Council member and marketing advisor to TAFE Qld Further Education
- Convenor Millenium Project – with futurist Sohail Inayatullah at University of Hawaii
- Speaker at Parliament House – Celebrating Technology Brisbane
- Award for Humanities & Social Sciences adoptions – Pearson Penguin
- Winner of Butterworths Prize – BA (Justice Studies & Communications) QUT
Before founding The New Heroines, I was editor of Women Unlimited Magazine until July 2015, helping female entrepreneurs and the micro-business community share their stories and knowledge. We also held the UK’s largest ‘women in business’ conference THRIVE which you can view by clicking on the link.
CHANGE CONSULTANCY, ACADEMIA & EDUCATION
Regional Director Asia-Pacific for International Management Centres in association with Oxford Brookes University.
15+ years in change consultancy, helping executive managers and organisations succeed with transition and transformation; lean principles and action learning. Editorial consultancy across academia and the university publishing sector including;